The tools are immaterial, the resulting piece is what's most important.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello !

Welcome to my blog. Some entries may have conflicting thoughts or different understanding to certain people but this is my space, my private space. I do not blog for publicity neither fame. I blog from my thoughts and from what I see beyond my viewfinder. If it doesn't suit you, you can always move your mouse over to the "X" button of your window or Alt + F4 on your keyboard to do the necessary thing. For those who enjoy following me, have a good time at my blog. Cheers ~!

About Me

Hobby : Photography, listening to music and some others which only last about a day.

Hangout : Anywhere quiet and anywhere adventurous where I can expand my photography skills.

Movies : LOTR 1,2,3

TV Shows : The Shot (tv series)

Music : Alternative, J Rock and Pop. NO BOYBANDS

Books : http://digital-photography-school.com/

People : Friends and family including loves ones (if I have)


My Humble Gears: Olympus E620, Zuiko Digital 14-54mm F2.8-3.5 MK1, Zuiko Digital 40-150mm F3.5-4.5 MK1, Zuiko ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6, Zuiko Digital 25m F2.8 and FL-50R.


If you share the same interest and passion with me, perhaps we could go shooting together. I am not an expert therefore sharing knowledge and experience are most welcome. I am into food photography and street photography. Would like to expand my experience in product, event and wedding photography.


Cheers,
Zach aka Rustie


The world is so huge that we ourselves do not have enough time to explore.

No comments: