The tools are immaterial, the resulting piece is what's most important.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Be Thankful

Not so long ago, I didn't know that I can express thanks for the blessings and good things in my life. I just took things for granted. Or worse, I was worried that if I was to acknowledge the blessings that I've received, somehow something "bad" would happen and take away those blessings.


Sharkfin Mee Sua Tow



Now, I'm quick to express thanks whenever a good thing comes into my life. Somehow, there's always something to be thankful about!



3 Taste Oyster





Be thankful for what you have and you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.


Food hunt at Restaurant Teow Chew Meng @ SS 14

Share

No comments: