The tools are immaterial, the resulting piece is what's most important.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

不能说的秘密 ( A Secret I Cannot Tell )



冷咖啡离开了杯垫
As the cold coffee leaves the coaster

我忍住的情绪在很后面
I desperately tried to hold my emotions far behind

拼命想挽回的从前
Fighting hard to restore the past

在我脸上依旧清晰可见
On my face you can still see ever so clearly

最美的不是下雨天
that rainy day wasn’t the most beautiful

是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐
It’s the shelters that I once shared with you in the rain

回忆的画面
The pictures in my memory

在荡着秋千 梦开始不甜
While on the swings dreams become less sweet

你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
You told me that by gradually letting go I’d be able to go further

又何必去改变已错过的时间
and why bother changing the times that you’ve missed

你用你的指尖 阻止我说再见
you used your fingertip to stop me from saying goodbye

想像你在身边在完全失去之前
imagining you being by my side before you completely disappear

你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
You told me that by gradually letting go I’d be able to go further

或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Perhaps life’s destiny only allowed us to meet

只让我们相恋 这一季的秋天
and Only allowed us to love this one season of fall

飘落後才发现 这幸福的碎片
only after the pieces drifted down that I realized these are the pieces of happiness

要我怎麼捡
How do i pick them up

Share

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Tats a nice picture^^
U edited it to make it look like this?

Zachary said...

Hi Kelvin,
Thanks for your comment. Nop, I didn't edit to make it look like that. It was taken prior to the sunset and I just touch up a little for the color.