The tools are immaterial, the resulting piece is what's most important.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Unprepared Model shooting weekend

Yes, it was an unexpected weekend. My photowalk somehow brought me to Berjaya Times Square. Consider myself lucky or unexpected, there was a model show going on. I have no idea what event it was but it was something to do with handbags I guess. What else, since I was there, might as well fire a few shots.

This is what I have.


































And guess who else was at the event? Of course the host herself, Belinda C






Yea, that's about it. My first time shooting models on a runway. Totally not prepare and no flash gun but I have my 40-150mm with me. That is priceless.. Well, I am not into modelling photography so spare me the comments. But I guess this kid has some passion though...



Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site rustieshutters.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Zachary said...

Dear Anonymous,
Of course you may. Kindly mail me your link and name so that I can add onto my site as well.

Cheers